I maintain a number of package for SUSE Linux, mostly
related, but by no means exclusively.
These can be accessed in a number of ways:
- I've started moving my packages to the openSUSE
Build Service. My repository can
currently be found
Try here before the locations listed on the links below. The repository
can be added to YaST or Smart as a YUM (RPM-MD) source.
- Install packages using SUSE's YaST tool.
- Install packages using the Smart package
manager (my preferred option).
- Install packages using APT.
- Download the packages by FTP to install them manually.
Note: if you are using a version of SUSE older than 10.0, you should use this
option, or use APT and make sure you specify the correct version in
- I GPG sign my packages - you can get a package containing the
relevant public key